Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I just don't understand???

Last night when we were putting the girls to bed Dale totally ripped the crotch out of his work pants. My question is this, How does this happen? It is not the first pair of pants he has done this too, in fact every pair of pants we have to replace is because he has ripped the crotch or the butt clear out of them. Is that a sign that he spends to much time sitting. I just don't understand.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe. sounds like quite the perdicament! I am so glad you have a blog...I had no idea. I love that I can see what you guys are up to. Of course we will have to hang out again, my kids would LOVE that :)

Emerson said...

ROFL!

Oh my goodness...the stories I could tell. I just found your site via Kelley and Craig's and have loved going through ALL the pages to the front. It's nice to see you, and the kids and Dale even if I haven't ever really spent any time with any of you ;]

PS I'm Suz, Jason's wife...one of Dale's cousins!

Awesome blog, I'm adding you to my favorites :]

Erin said...

I can personally vouch for your story. What is this like the 3rd or 4th time? Weird.