Friday, February 13, 2009

"Enchiladas"

Someone called my boss when we were at work and asked if he wanted to buy and "enchilada". He of course agreed. It was only $5 and they would deliver it to him. Well they show up with the "enchilada" and it smells horrible. Julio (my boss) opens the food and says oh smells good. Sarah (bosses wife) looks in and says mmm smells good. I am trying really hard not to dry heave from the smell. We pay the lady for the "enchilada" and she leaves. Then I look in the box and this is what I see.

At first I thought it was a cows tail, but no it is a pigs foot. As soon as the lady was out of the building Julio and Sarah were trying really hard not to throw up. The smell was unreal. I don't know how they keep a straight face in front of that lady.

I of course had to bring it home for Dale to see. He didn't even pick the foot off and try to get the enchilada. I don't blame him. Who would eat this I ask? Not me!

No comments: