Monday, March 9, 2009
More snow
We woke up this morning to about 5 inches of snow. I wasn't too excited, but I thought to myself, at least I have a snow blower. So I get the snow blower out and get it started. I was cruising along when it ran out of gas. I only made it about 5 feet, so the rest of my enormous driveway had to be done by hand. To top it off it isn't supposed to stop snowing until tomorrow morning. Dale is going to have to find me some gas and what ever the mix is for that darn snow blower.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Isn't it great!? We only got 3 inches in West Valley, it's gorgeous!!
Love the pic of the girls, so cute! Thanks for the recipe, it does sound tasty, I'll have to try it out soon. If you need a break we're at 80, come on down!!! :O)
We ended up with over a foot of new snow. It was almost all gone.
Post a Comment