Monday, February 23, 2009

Mama found her ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About a week ago I took my ring off to put lotion on. I don't like to get lotion in all the nook and crannies of my ring. So after I did that I forgot to put it back on and I went to go do something else. When I remembered to put it back on it had disappeared. I looked in every drawer, closet, cupboard, you name it I tore threw it. I asked the girls if they knew who took it and Myah would say, "I did". I would then ask her where it was and she would say," I don't know". Well today I decided I was going to go room to room and dismantle everything. I started in my room and pushed the bed to the other side of the room to sweep under it, and there it was, sitting in the middle of a Lucy dog hair ball. I screamed so loud I scared my kids. What a relief, and to think I have been sleeping over it ever night and wondering WHERE COULD IT BE. Haha. I don't think I will be taking it off anytime soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a relief! I have done that before too, it's like that horrible sinking stomach pit thing...