Thursday, September 3, 2009
Do you ever wonder???
Do you ever wonder what goes on at night when you are asleep and you assume that your kids are asleep as well? When I put the girls to bed last night there room was fairly clean. Both girls in there beds. And if I am not mistaken everyone was fully clothed. When I went in this morning to help Kaimi get ready for school this is what I found. Myah passed out on the floor half naked. I can't even keep clothes on this kid when she is sleeping. Everything from there closet had been pulled out all over the floor. They are just as active in their sleep as they are when they are awake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is hilarious! Haven't had a kid that likes to strip yet, but then there is always Porter. Kaimi looked so cute on her first day of school! Does she like it? How is is having alone time with just Myah? Next year I will find out. You feeling okay?
Post a Comment