Kaimi was so excited for her first day of kindergarten. She had her outfit picked out last night and couldn't wait for morning. Of course we had to stop for pictures, and of course we were late for the first day of school. I can't believe my baby is in kindergarten.

Here is what Myah looked like when I got home from taking Kaimi to school. She was not happy at all. Poor girl just wants to be as big as her sister. To make things worse she thought that she was going to dance class as soon as I got home from taking Kaimi to school. It took 45 min. to calm her down.
1 comment:
She is so cute! I bet she was super excited :]
I felt bad, I remember those days of the one left behind. We did "home school" to help with that transition...
Hope you are doing well, we are thinking of you!
Post a Comment