Monday, May 18, 2009

Looking back


Wow how time flies. It seems like we just barely took this engagement picture. It doesn't seem real that we have been married for seven years. In that time we have both graduated from college. Rented 3 different apartments. Lived in two different states. Had two children. Went to Tennessee. Got hit by a U-Haul truck totaling our car. Threw a rod in the engine of our car. Stitches twice on Myah. Bought a House YAYAYA!!! Got our first Lucy dog. Meet so many wonderful people. And many many more wonderful memories. And to think that when we first meet neither one of us liked the other. I am so glad God had a hand in getting us together. I can not think of a better man for me than Dale. Happy anniversary honey. I love you.

3 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

You guys are great together! Congrats on 7 years. It was really cool to watch you two meet and then how you got together. I love you both!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are perfect together :)

Erin said...

You guys look so young, especially Dale-what a punk! Happy Anniversary!