Monday, May 25, 2009

April Fools

What do you mean it isn't April Fools Day, someone sure played a joke on us. Apparently my body is one of the few that can't take a pg test until I am at least a week late. So please kindly disregard the post titled tear. I still am a little shocked. We had already gotten our papers to start the adoption process and Dale asked if I was sure that I wasn't pg. Well low and behold I was. Thank you all for your prayers and love and support we are so excited. We have 5 weeks down and 34 to go.

6 comments:

Les said...

I am so, so glad!

Emerson said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you!

Kara and Chant said...

Oh Danielle, that is amazing! I am so excited for you! You are a wonderful mother and this child is lucky to be coming to your home. Take care of yourself and congrats!!!

Erin said...

What the heck! Oh I am so happy for you guys!!!! I'm in shock, but really happy. Now I'm debating if I should wake up J to tell him...I wish you a great pregnancy and a boy;). Although you sure make cute girls!

Mandi said...

Wow, what super news! 3 kids is CRAZY! But I wouldn't change it for the world! I hope that you are feeling well...I miss you.

Unknown said...

OH my gosh! I am so excited for you guys :) CONGRATS! I think sometimes things just happen when we are at the end of or rope. I hope you don't get too sick with this one.