Here is Kaimi's dance class. She is a little behind the other girls. She missed a couple of classes due to illness. I still think she is the best one. We are so excited for her, her first dance competition is on April 18th.
This is her tap routine.
This is her ballet routine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Very Cute! Brinnley watched it with me and she loved it. She is into dancing but she is not taking a class. That is so fun for Kaimi! And she's cute!
She is ADORABLE! That is so fun that she is in dance class. I want to put Ky in one someday. I haven't been checking blogs lately cause I have been so sick, and it has been so fun catching up on yours :)
OH my gosh that is so cute! Gosh I miss those days...sigh.
Those were darling dances. Kaimi did really well especially if she missed a couple of classes. Have fun at the recital.
I have two pair of tap and ballet shoes (Kaitlyn's old ones) if you ever need them. I'm sure the Grover's have you well supplied but if you need shoes let me know.
Post a Comment