Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Kaimi had her first dance competition on Saturday. She did so good and we are so proud of her. When she got her trophy she was so excited, she had to tell everyone about the trophy she had won at her competition.



Myah was so sad that she didn't have a pretty princess costume too. When she seen Kaimi all dressed up her little lip stuck out and she started crying, so we had to get her some princess clothes too. She just wants to be like her big sister.



Here is the video I took. Sorry it isn't the best people keep standing up in front of me. Next time I will know where to stand to get a better picture.

2 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

She is so good! How fun! I wish that I could put Brinn in dance. She loves to sing and dance around the house. Cute girl!

Erin said...

Yeah Kaimi! Good job dancing!