So as parents we tell our kids I hope you get a kid just like you. Well I hope my kids don't get kids like them, maybe that will stop the cycle. When I was little I was notorious for coloring, painting, drawing, even makeuping my moms walls. I would use anything that could leave a mark. Well I wasn't paying attention during nap time. I thought that Kaimi was sleeping, my bad. When I went to go check on them I discovered that my wall had been tagged. Needless to say, I know how my mother felt. She also got the back of her bedroom door and the front of the bathroom door.

7 comments:
Not fun. What is it she used? So far we have yet to experience that, knock on wood.
She used paint. We are remodeling the bathroom right now and the paint brushes were in there so I could finish painting.
oh man! Paint is no fun...although I can say it has happened to me before..on the carpet. :) hehe
jared just got his wall but it was only a pencil...her letters look fantastic! we need another eye that never sleeps and sees all things!
My gosh, I am so sorry it was paint. That would be a pain. I've been a notorious tagger of walls too...and I've never cared when the kids have done if over the years. (Magic Eraser is AWESOME!!) I just like to think of it as...their creativity shinging through :]
If you're looking for a bright side to this...Kaimi did a great job with her letters.
Did you end up having to repaint? What about the door?
Ahhh...the joys of having children!
I was planning on painting Kaimi's door white anyway so I wasn't too mad. I do have some of the wall paint left, so I lucked out there.
Post a Comment