Friday, August 8, 2008

Wahoo for pain killers

So it has been an exciting week for me. Tuesday morning I woke up in terrible pain. So I called my friend Sandy (she is a nurse her husband is a doctor) and asked what it could be. We decided it was probably my ovary. So I went to the doctor and I get the usual response. "Nothing is wrong everything looks great." So I went home took some pain killers and went to bed. The next day I was even in more pain then before, so Sandy came and got me and took me to her husbands office. We did a cat scan and found internal bleeding and lots of fluid from an ovarian cyst bursting. Ya me. No surgery needed it is self mending and just means pain for awhile. They also found diverticulosis in my colon, or as Dale fondly calls it my swollen colon. The treatment for that more fiber, I am so excited. So good news I will survive.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Lady, I'd be grateful for pain killers too! That's crazy, I'm glad you'll survive though!