
We watched my sister Kelli's dogs while she was on her honey moon and Myah fell in love with Boozer. We had to keep telling her to get off the dog. He didn't seem to mind though.

Kaimi loves to color. I got her a preschool prep book and that is all she wants to do.

One of the girl's favorite things to do is ride the ho ho (that is what Myah calls a horse). They can't ride it on their own Kaimi has to be in front and Myah has to be in the back getting drug along the way. It is really funny to watch.

They had to stop so Myah could get back on.
1 comment:
Oh man! I miss the Atchley family a lot. I love the garden pictures (I wish our garden turned out as pretty as yours-it turned sort of wild) and Kimball and I bothed laughed alot at the picture of Myah feeding Lucy.
Post a Comment