Thursday, August 28, 2008

Round Three

So the pain never stopped from the ovarian cyst rupture from three weeks ago, so back to the doctor for me. They started doing the ultra sound and could not find my ovary this time. In its place was a mass of goo that shouldn't be there. So I have to go and get a color ultra sound and they still can't find my ovary, they can just see more goo. They think that the rupture caused an abscess to form. They put me on some horse pill antibiotics and if by Tuesday I am not out of pain into surgery I go to remove the goo. Oh, they did finally find my ovary, it has been pushed up and forward. Fun times.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my heck, that is so gross and so crazy! I hope the horse drugs take care of things so you don't have to have surgery. How are your insurance benefits? Hang in there!...

Danielle said...

Insurance pretty crapy. The first round of testing cost us 1000. I haven't seen this last bit of stuff. Plus the horse pills cost 80 bucks for 7 pills