Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Ya for potty training!!!!!
On New Years Eve Myah starting going to the bathroom when everyone else did. So I decided to give potty training a try. Well as of today I can't remember when she had her last accident. She cries at night when we put a diaper on her. I can't believe that she did it this young and so easy. She is bound and determined to do everything her sister does, so I am pretty sure she will do everything early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
what the! that is so not fair! we've been trying with jared and he won't have anything to do with it. he used to go poop in the toilet and now he won't even do that. maybe he regressed with the baby and all. i don't know. holy crap i can't believe it! that is awesome! congratulations-yeah myah!!!
Yay for such successes eh? And yes, I will keep you informed of any sugar addiction solutions I find. ;) Hey woman, also, can you make your blog RSS friendly? You could do: Layout, Page Elemets and then you click ADD A GADGET and then click or search the Subscribe to Gadget. Then I can easily subscibe to your blog and keep close tabs on how the potty training is going. Hope y'all are staying warm! We're cold down here in SLC. ;)
Post a Comment