Dale has used a levi quilt that his mom made him since he was probably 12. It has been mended and fixed and patched until there was nothing left of it, and yet he still used it. So I made him a new one. I finished it for Christmas. Here is the new and improved levi blanket. Hopefully this one will last twenty more years.

The front.

The back.
Lucy wanted in on the picture. I couldn't get her off the blanket to take the picture.

The front and back.
3 comments:
Wow you are amazing. Our quilt class we did came in handy! Good job!!!
Looks awesome. Check off a personal progress goal for sure. That would have taken me 20 years to make.
Danielle! What talent! I remember you told me you were going to do that for him and WOW- it turned out so great.
Post a Comment