Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Workout Motivation
So we have been in our house for a little over a year now, and I have probably have only worked out maybe 15 times. Not good, especially when the medication you are on makes you gain weight. For those of you that have lived by me knows that I was an avid walker. I would walk sometimes 5 miles a day. AND THEN I MOVED, and stopped moving. Now for the motivation part (as if the extra twenty pounds wasn't enough), Kaimi informed me that my bum was bumpy and wiggly. The honesty of four year olds is astounding some times. So I am now attempting to workout again and hopeful her next comment will be that my bum is firm. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love the girls costumes. I love that kaimi was a house. Thats sooo awesome. I don't have any work out motivation so maybe you need to send some my way. Keep up the good work. Tell the girls I love them and miss them.
I miss the walking days...even when we were both so pregnant that our kids could have been born on the side of the road! It has now gotten too snowy and cold to get out and walk here...so now I have to figure out how to get a work out in doors (so not my favorite!) Unfortunately baby number three has left me with some nasty muffin top!
HaHa, love those kids! I've heard that one too:) it's a personal favorite.
Post a Comment