Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Kaimi was so excited this year for Halloween. Since September she has been telling everyone that she was going to be a house for Halloween. I tried to convince her that a Princess would be much better, but she would just say no mommy I am going to be a house. Well she got her wish she was a house.

This was her trying it on to make sure it fit.

Here Kaimi is waiting for daddy to get home so they could start trick-or-treating!

I put Myah's hands in gloves hoping she wouldn't be able to get into the candy that way and eat it all before we got home. That didn't last long.

The girls keep looking at each other and laughing because they thought each other looked goofy.

Can you say cavities!!! Between the two girls they got about 8 lbs. of candy.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Wow you are a good mom to make her a house! Kids and their opinions! I love the Giraffe...It brings back memories of when we took pictures of the kids on the rock all dressed up!

Erin said...

Oh the USU Homecoming parade! It looks like she had a great time with her dance group. She's so cute! I love the costumes! Homemade are the best. You did a great job on the house costume. Jared wanted to be a jingle bell for the last couple of months. I couldn't think of how to do it so I dressed him in a tool belt, toy tools, and a hard hat. Thanks for posting the pics, they sure are cute!