Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I've been tagged

A-Attached or Single: Attached
B-Best Friend: Sandy
C-Cake or Pie: Both
D-Day of Choice: Saterday
E-Essential Item: Bra
F-Favorite Color: Pink
G-Greatest Accomplishment: my two girls
H-Hometown: Logan
I-Indulgences: Hot brownies with vanilla ice cream and lots of chocolate and caramel sauce.
J-January or July: July
K-Kids: 2 girls
L-Life is incomplete without: The Gospel and my family
M-Marriage Date: May 18, 2002
N-Number of Siblings: 7
O-Oranges or Apples: apples
P-Phobias or Fears: spiders, putting my hand into the unknown (garbage disposal, dish water, something gooey)
Q-Quotes: Service is like peeing your pants, everyone can see what you have done but only you can feel the warmth inside.
R-Reason to Smile: when my kids are coping each other
S-Season: Spring
T-Tag 5 friends: Melanie, Leslie, Mandy, Amy, and Tara
U-Unknown Fact About Me: I like the taste of drywall.
V-Very Favorite Store: Kohl's
W-Worst Habit: Forgetting to put food away.
X-X-Ray or UltraSound: X-Ray
Y-Your Favorite Food: Brownies
Z-Your Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I spend way too much money at Kohls.