Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's Dance Time

Kaimi takes dance lessons on Wednesday's. I think it is the high light of her week. She is always telling us about Teacher Dana. The first of every month we get to see what they have been working on.



Here is Kaimi and the rest of her class.


Here is Kaimi doing her shuffle steps.



Here she is attempting an arabesque.


And here are her spooky plie. They are doing spooky holloween dances. I personally think Kaimi is the best. (Probably because I think she is the best at what ever she does)

5 comments:

Erin said...

That is so cute! The day you stop thinking she is the best is a sad day for Kaimi! That's your job, so keep doing it great! You're an awesome Mother. Love ya!

case said...

I know her dance teacher. She's a great dancer and she's been teaching for a long time. That's so fun.

Mandi said...

So cute, not to mention that she also has the cutest outfit on too!!!!

Les said...

Dance lessons! That IS so fun. Do they have a little Halloween dance show so you can see all their spooky moves?

Danielle said...

I get to watch her dance the first lesson of every month and then they have a christmas show and a recital in may.