Monday, November 22, 2010

I love my stubborn kids.

Myah a couple of days ago decided that she didn't want to wear her new black dance shirt, so she went pee on it, knowing that I wouldn't make her wear something with pee on it. When I asked how pee got on it, Mr. I Don't Know was to blame. If I ever find Mr. I Don't Know, I might just punch him in the throat for all the crap he does around my house. I asked Myah what was wrong with the black shirt, she said she couldn't wear it because it is a boy color. Oh BOY!!!! Can't wait for her to be a teenager.

Kaimi today got dressed for school all by herself like she does most days. She came up with a dress on (it was snowing and freezing cold out side today). I kindly suggest pants so she is not cold at recess, and she assures me that she will be just fine. I kindly ask again for her to put pants on and she firmly tells me she is just fine. When I went to get her from school I asked how recess was. "Just fine mom, I had so much fun and I was so warm, I think I will wear a dress again tomorrow." Really kid hypothermia is not worth it trying to prove to me that you know what is best.

All I can say is I love my stubborn kids!

No comments: