For those of you that know me well or have ever been in my bedroom, you know that I don't make my bed. I hate chores that you do just to undo them later in the day. I don't think that I have ever been good at making my bed, on top of that I worked in a hotel cleaning rooms for a couple of summers and figure I have made enough beds for a lifetime. I just don't see the need I guess. Plus to make bed making even harder, me and Dale cannot share a blanket. We have tried and every time one of us ends up with blanket and the other has none( I usually have none). So then you have to make the bed half Dales blanket and half my blanket and then cover all that with another blanket if you are going to make it look nice. Way too much of a hastle. I like my bedding all scrunched and bunched and tucked between my legs with my feet uncovered, if the bed is all made you just have to unmake the whole thing to get it comfy again so in reality I am saving myself time during the day by not making my bed.
Well on with my helper. Kaimi loves to make beds. She is always making hers and Myah's bed. She is started to organize stuff and keep things clean and in order. NOT that I am complaining. I think it is great. It is nice to not to have to always be telling someone to pick something up before I throw it away. While we were doing our cleaning today Kaimi says,"Mommy I am going to show you how to make your bed." Hehe!!! I had to try not to laugh at that. So we went in my room and she went step by step on how to make a bed and showed me how to do it. It was so cute. She is getting to be such a big helper. I love that girl so much.

Her finished work. I have to say she did a pretty good job for being 5.
1 comment:
Cute story! That Kaimi is a sweet girl.
Post a Comment