Sunday, July 26, 2009

Should I be worried?

Myah wanted to dance the other day so we let her go for it. She said she needed her dance costume on and went running to her room. When she came out she had on her swimsuit from last year on backwards. We tried to tell her it was on backwards but she insisted that it wasn't because she could cover her "boobies" with the straps. It was way to funny me and Dale were about busting our sides from laughter. She was dancing and shaking and having a good old time.

She was so proud of her dance costume.

This is what we were laughing so hard at. No matter how hard she pulled on the front of that swimsuit both buns were just a hanging out. Oh to be two again!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I can't stop laughing!

kami said...

OK...this is HILARIOUS!!! I love the atomic wedgie in back. Funny girl!