Thursday, December 4, 2008
What are we going to do with her????
Well yesterday during Myah's nap she decided to lock her bedroom door. Well when she woke up she could not get out of her room. The knob doesn't turn from the inside if it is locked so she couldn't get out and I couldn't get in. I worked on it for 15 min. before I had to call Dale home from work to come rescue her. She was crying so hard. It was so sad. Kaimi keep telling Myah,"It is okay Daddy is coming home. Don't cry Daddy will get you out." It was very cute how concerned Kaimi was for her sister. Dale got home and had her out in like 2 min. (He has obviously had to pick a lock before). Myah just wanted to be held when we finally got her out. I am just waiting to see what she does next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment