Kaimi was insistent that it was Daddy's Birthday. I love it that time has no meaning to my girls. All week she keep saying that we needed party hats and streamers for Daddy's birthday party, so I finally pulled out the arts and crafts and we made party hats. They were really fun to make and the girls loved it.

Here are Myah and Kaimi in their very tall party hats. I was just going to have them make short ones but these were so much more fun.

Myah had a hard time keeping her's on her head. She keep hold on to it so it wouldn't fall off.

This is the picture Kaimi took of me. And yes I am still in Dale's robe and it is lunch time. Sometimes that is how life goes, exspecially in my house lately.

Here is Daddy and the girls with their hats on.

And here I am agian in Dale's robe. So cute!!!
1 comment:
You are so awesome!!!! I swear I have seen you in that robe a million times...its great! I hope you had a fun party!
Post a Comment