Monday, May 19, 2008

Horse Fun

We got this fun horse for the girls for Christmas and boy do they love to ride it. Sometimes it leads to fighting because there is only one horse and two girls that have to be on it. Myah thinks that it is really funny when she gets to ride it all by herself. Kaimi gets a little crazy when sister isn't on the back. She yells out YeHa I'm a cowboy! We all think it is really cute.





















2 comments:

Erin said...

Kaimi's hair is so long and dark! I can't get over how different they both look. Can you believe it's almost been a year? That is just sad. But I'm glad time is going by fast. Maybe we'll be closer soon!

Mandi said...

I was showing Austin your blog and said do you know who that is? He didn't even recognize Kaimi with her long dark hair. It is fun to see your kids growing up. We are coming to Utah in Aug. after our baby is born, I would love to see you. I'll let you know the details later.